1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

right click iso, "open with" choices

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by basquiat, Jan 15, 2007.

1. basquiat

basquiat Regular member

ok heres the deal, with img files i can right click and can hover the mouse over "open with" and i get 2 choices (vlc and nero), but with iso files i dont get a choice i have to click open with and choose a program from the list, i assume vlc and nero were in the img context menu because they were both at one time set in file types, so i went back and forth a few times setting nero and vlc as file types for iso, but dosent help. so is there a way i can get nero and vlc into the open with menu for iso files? hope someone unsderstands what im saying because i realizing its kinda confusing trying to type this out, i await your help people...thanx.

2. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Your question is kinda confusing cause it doesnt make sense. But if your wondering what program you should use to open img files with out of the 2 choices you have. You use Nero. Because VLC is a multimedia player not an iso program.

3. bkf

bkf Guest

When right click says open with (pick program) just pic nero burning rom as the program. You can also watch an ISO directly on the computer without burning

4. basquiat

basquiat Regular member