1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ringtone converter

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by cuquito, Mar 3, 2006.

1. cuquito

cuquito Member

Does anyone knows where can I find a software to convert mp3 to ringtone. I've already tried one called mp3 to ringtone gold and the sound sucks, the bitrate is only 12 instead of 128. Any help will be appreciated.

2. grumlenz

grumlenz Regular member

What phone do you have? I use a program called Goldwave to cut the part of the song I want (usually about a 25 second clip). Then when you save the cut file you can select the bitrate (I use 64). The file is still in mp3 format after doing this but depending on the phone you have and what kind of file you need you can convert/rename from here. On my phone I just rename the extension from .mp3 to .mid but you may not be able to do that, it all depends on the phone. Hope that helps some, I can help more if I have a phone model number.

3. jdmek9

jdmek9 Member

would i be able to do that on my phone? i have an lg vx8100.

4. fgb2

fgb2 Member

why dont you send a music ringing tone from your favorite artist! you just need to have an MP3 format song and then you got to: http://mobile17.smashsworld.com and then you chose when you want the song to start and then you send it!!1 its for free!!! you just need internet on your cell and then your all set!!! THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!! THEY DID NOT SCAM ME!!! i sent a Russian song to my LG F9200 and it sounds great!!! no paying needed!!! only the KB that you wasted by going to your internet browser

5. sully_2u

sully_2u Regular member

Any one know any other's that are free?