1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ringtones for the samsung e105

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by atapp21, Aug 5, 2005.

1. atapp21

atapp21 Member

Does anyone know of any websites or maybe some type of data cable that can be used to find and download ringtones for the Samsung e105 cell phone?

I have buddies from work that have Motorola Nextel phones and websites that offer ringtones for those phones seem to be plentiful. I was just wondering and hoping something similar was available for samsung phones.
    Any information would be appreciated.

2. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

3. atapp21

atapp21 Member

Thanks, thecraigc.

I was beginning to think that no one read these threads. I couldn't use cbfmobile because it is only for UK phones only and I'm in the U.S.

I also found in my search another website called www.cellcables.com . This site sells cables that connects to your PC and cell phone. They also will send you a CD with games, ringtones and wallpaper on them. Thanks again thecraigc

4. Barbara44

Barbara44 Member

I'm in the US and I get my ringtones from the Samsung site https://samsung.moviso.com/base.jsp?type=home They offer FREE ring tones every month + hundreds more to buy , also have wallpaper.

5. sparky1

sparky1 Guest