1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip DVD to MP4?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by dabest, Apr 3, 2007.

1. dabest

dabest Member

Is there any free software to do this?

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

well once there was a little thing called "PIRACY" and you can anything for free from there, i use ImTOO PSP Video Converter 3, it's not free and it's ment for psp, but it still converts the video and is the fastest converter, i don't think you can get an mp4 converter for free, if you go here http://www.mymusictools.com/free/mp4-converter.htm you can download software that is free to try there about 15 of them

3. colw

colw Active member

If you already have Nero on your machine, you could use Nero Recode to convert DVD to MP4.

4. purewater

purewater Member

use the search button or go to google to find some proper one.You can try Cool Video to iPod/MP4/3GP/PSP Converter or xilisoft video converter, I am afraid neither of them are free but have trial version. Hope it will useful!

5. tripplite

tripplite Guest

WAIT THERE IS THERE IS, "PSP VIDEO 9" IT'S CRUMY YET REALY GOOD, IT'S MENT FOR PSP BUT IT DOES CONVERT ALTHOUGHT IT TAKES SOME TIME, i never knew there was free one

6. ddww804

ddww804 Member

I think you could download trial version of DVD to iPod converter from www.pqdvd.com.Although it has 5 minutes conversion limit,you can give it a try.The transfer speed is rather fast.

7. tripplite

tripplite Guest

hey you hear me PSP VIDEO 9, it's free!!!!

8. jchien

jchien Member

There are plenty of places to get free converting programs. Go to the daily keys websight and type in "ipod" into the search bar and you will find programs to help you out...