1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ripit4me

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by cfh107, Feb 24, 2007.

1. cfh107

cfh107 Member

I get an error when i run ripit4me how ro i fix?It says your fixVTS path points to DVDDecrypter.exe,But it should point to FixVTS.exe

How do i fix that????

2. onya

onya Guest

Open ripit4me and click on Logs/settings then select preferences. At almost the very bottom of the open window you will see three small rectangular check type boxes under the heading of Paths to programs. Click on the last box(path to fixvts) and another small window opens up. From this window navigate to where you have saved the ripit4me program(on drive C:\Program files). Look for the Ripit4me folder,double click to open, then click on the Fixvts file inside that folder, click open and your done. Everything is now pointing to the right place. How did you go?

Cheers.

3. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

here are some pics for ya
    [​IMG]
    U just have to find where ur FixVTS is, u can do a search to find it
    [​IMG]

4. syxguns

syxguns Active member

onya said it right. Here are a couple of pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I normally use one click mode:
    [​IMG]

If you need an update to FixVTS you can get it here. http://download.videohelp.com/FixVTS/

I normally download this inside the RI4M folder as shown in the pic above. Just make sure that your path points to it.

Good Luck!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007