1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripped a Blu Ray to my HDD but now need help

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by rage4ordr, Oct 22, 2010.

1. rage4ordr

rage4ordr Regular member

I just ripped a Blu Ray movie to my computer using AnyDVD. Now, I'm trying to use TSMuxer to convert it to video to watch on my PS3. The problem is I can't tell which file is the actual movie. Usually when you open up a Blu Ray disc in TSMuxer, you can tell because it's the largest file, but in the "Stream" folder where I have the ripped movie, there's no file larger than 4 GB. Can someone help me understand this?

2. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

Install K-lite codec pac and open up your files in VLC to see which is the movie.

3. rage4ordr

rage4ordr Regular member

Ok, I actually opened the files up using Tiger Player but what's weird is, none of the files are the WHOLE movie. It appears as if the movie got broken up into chapters or something.

4. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

Don't know how to do what? What kind of advice you want?

5. rage4ordr

rage4ordr Regular member

Well I ripped the movie to my hard drive and was gonna convert it to watch on PS3, but I can't seem to find the whole movie. I'm not sure what happened. Like I said, it appears to have been broken up into separate parts. To answer your question, I'm actually trying to convert and compress the movie so it's a bit smaller in size.
    While I have this thread going I also have another question. does anyone have a good, easy to use program to actually do the conversion, besides tsMuxer? I'm currently trying BestHD Blu Ray Converter, but I don't like the fact that it only converts the audio into 2 channel stereo. Or is there a setting I'm missing? I've looked everywhere for the option to change the audio.