1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripping

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by SKenneySr, Jan 5, 2005.

1. SKenneySr

SKenneySr Member

I am having a major problem with backing up a couple new movies that I have purchased. 1 is resident evil 2 apocolypse & the other is little black book. Have they developed a new block to prevent the ripping of these movies? I have attempted to use DVD X COPY, DVD Shrink, Smart Ripper & DVD Decrypter none of which have had any success. Please tell me if there is something out there that will rip these movies.

2. maven1975

maven1975 Regular member

There are mutliple threads regarding these titles.

Try the search feature if you can not see them at first.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  3. SKenneySr

SKenneySr Member

I tried other threads & followed the sulotions that were posted but yet I am still having troubles backing up this movie. At this time I have now tried DVD X Copy, DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, AnyDVD & Smart Ripper. I also attempted to get the psl file from decrypter but they are not accepting new members at this time. What else is there for me to try?

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

The newest version of AnyDVD is suppose to take care of the problem. You should be able to use the trial version to see if it works.

Jerry