1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roms

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by LLP69, Apr 2, 2007.

1. LLP69

LLP69 Member

I am currrently using the N64 emulator surreal XXX beta 4 and was playing guantlet legends and its playin really slow and there is no sound. what should i do?

2. corn

corn Guest

Probably just a bad ROM file. You should be able to find another ROM somewhere.

3. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

well if it only does it with that game then it means that Rom is garage if it does it with all games then your emulator is garbage..just find another rom somewhere else...even try lime wire my buddy got alot of roms from that...

4. handsom

handsom Regular member

It would be wise to stay away from things like limewire and torrents if possible, but not everyone knows good sites that are direct. Torrents and sharing utilities can be convenient to get roms of the games you legally own, but they often trick you into sharing with other users, which can be a huge copyright violation.

But yeah, it sounds like you've got a bad rom. You may also try turning down your settings on that particular game, sometimes that helps me.