1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

roms

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by PsycSteve, Apr 16, 2007.

1. PsycSteve

PsycSteve Member

ok thanks to you guys i finaly found a way to get emulators as a matter of fact i all ready have a psx emu but i have a problem does any body know where i can get roms for psx and a n64 emulator (zip files with bios prefferd)

2. IIIIIII

IIIIIII Member

Mininova.org
    im pretty sure they have the n64 ones there
    and if not just google it

3. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

i was reading about psx emulators one time, they dont use roms they use .iso or somthin, i think, i believe it sayed you can get a psx game and put it in your computer and use alcohol 120% to get the files you need, try doing a search. and you can get n64 roms from coolroms.com,but some of them are right protected

4. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

Best advice I have 4 U is download a free program called utorrent and learn where you can use it. Most torrent sites will have exactly what you are looking 4.

Btw N64 and psx emulators are 2 of the worst 4 the xbox. All the old school systems pretty much run flawlessly!

Have fun :)

5. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

you guys should read the rules. you arnt supposes to give links to torrents sites for downloads like roms

6. jiggles

jiggles Guest

psx dont use roms it uses cd images like iso or bin/cue files
    downoad them from some torrent site i wont give you any cus we have lame ass snitches( the guy above me)but just search up [your game bin/cue torrent] on google and you will find what your looking for ........ for n64 roms ..just google it ... google can find any thing

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007