1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.0

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by diverj, Mar 22, 2005.

1. diverj

diverj Regular member

Has anyone tried using the disk copy feature on this program to backup movies? Will it give good results? I know the new version gives 1:1 results, and needs AnyDVD or similiar, but how does it compare with the other copy programs, such as CloneDVD2 etc?

2. diverj

diverj Regular member

Man, it's hard to believe that no one has tried this to see if it produces a decent backup. I would have though at least 25% of everyone would even have this on their systems.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2005
  3. colw

colw Active member

95% of people on these forums would not touch Roxio with a 10 foot pole - Roxio normally causes all types of conflicts with other ripping/burning programs.

4. diverj

diverj Regular member

That is interesting. I have used it for years (do not have the newest version however), and I have found it to be a good program to do what I need to get done. Frankly, (my opinion), if I can get done what I want, I have no need to put other burning, ripping, programs ON my computer, but that being said, it causes no conflicts with my DVD burning programs either....and I have like three of them installed and working just fine.

5. movies27

movies27 Regular member

I tried it & it worked well for awhile but then it started messing up my copies making them have pixelazation & crap...I switched to Nero & have had no more problems.. :)

P.S. Fuji is the best media..i had to learn the hard way

6. arniebear

arniebear Active member

All that matters is that the program gets the job done for you. I had Roxio on an earlier computer and it caused all kinds of problems and never could get it to work. I got a copy of Nero 4 and all was fine, am now on Nero 6. For versatility and ease of use Nero cannot be beat, they make a quality program.