1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roxio Retrieve

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kpbonly, Oct 26, 2004.

1. kpbonly

kpbonly Member

I am trying to burn my project which is suppose to be in two parts. I am using Roxio Easy CDC. Part one is completed on dvd+r and playing in my dvd player. However, part two was completed 100 % in a second media dvd+r but I am getting the following message in this second media disk dvd+r. ( I can't play second media disk although it was 100% completed cause the following).

"Roxio Retrieve:
    There is one or more files on this disk (second media disk) set that was split and recorded across multiple disks. A split file can be copied to your hard disk by using the Roxio Retrieve utility only. Attemping to copy a split file to your hard disk without using the Roxio Retrieve utility results in a unusuable file."

This is my first time and have no idea how to understand this problem. Retrive utility come up(when dvd+r second media is inserted in dvd drive)and there are all the files but what am I suppose to do next. Please help me to sort out this problem.

Many thanks

kpbonly

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Wrong forum. Thread moved :)

3. kpbonly

kpbonly Member

Where did you moved it? I searched it but the moved message don't come up. I am a newbie on this forum. Please have mercy on me. However, I am sorry for not posting my message into the right forum. I will take care next time.

4. Nephilim

No worries. You're still posting to the original thread it's just in a different forum now. If you use the link given in your notification email it'll take you here :)

5. kpbonly

kpbonly Member

Do you have any solution for my problem re:Roxio Retrieve? By oversight, I have unsubscribed from this thread. It was a mistake. How do I correct this mistake? I have check marked on email notifications on this thread now.

6. Nephilim

Sorry to say I don't know the answer to your problem since I don't use Roxio products.

You should be subscribed to the thread now :)

7. kpbonly

kpbonly Member

Many thanks.