1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rude, Godlike Members

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by TastyPuke, Mar 29, 2007.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

it somewhat reminds me of something else.

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

ooops.. I think I caused Neph a swift attack of that a little while ago.. *blushes*

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

oh behave! >.>

4. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

jan, those old pics of you on your profile probably caused 'a swift attack of that" for about half the male forum population viewing them...

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

we need to see them again.

private server of nudey jans ftw!

i'd pay a monthly fee >.>

6. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Well I always insist that the internet is unhealthy.. people should get out more..
    Then again, some shouldn't, they should stay just where they are at a computer where they aren't a risk to themselves or the general populace.

I can't go out in sunlight.. It's dangerous.....

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

every time i go outside, everyone within a 90 foot radius drops dead. dunno why. but i know that now i have a load of corpses to burn here at work.

8. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I've been exposed to too much sunlight. That's a bitch. Sunstroke ftl

>.<

9. janrocks

janrocks Guest

It's the x-rays pouring out of your monitor does it :lol:

Causes those big bags under the eyes, the pale and peeling skin.. the redness around the groin and the bladder strain.

Outside now!!.. but only in darkness...

10. howy_2005

howy_2005 Member

no offense...but i agrre with tastypuke (sometimes) Often times, Some "senior member" gets their panties in a bunch when no one is asking for anything illegal. They read the post quickly and assume that the poster is looking for a crack or something of the sort...and become an ass about it. And often times when it gets pointed out that nothing illegal was being asked...they try to defneds themselves stupidily. don't get me wrong, if you're envolved with piracy..there's a time and a place and it's NOT here...I just think some of these sr members should f themselves more often...or at least get laid now and then...so they can stop being so uptight here on the forum.

11. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

And i think folks like you should learn to use a spellchecker, and leave the attitude up to the people with the brains...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2007
  12. howy_2005

howy_2005 Member

sorry..it was late and i made a few mistake. but thanks for proving the point.

13. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

You're welcome, i always gladly oblige people who'd rather shut up the seniors and addicts than deal with the actual problems that go on here [​IMG]...
    [​IMG]

14. janrocks

janrocks Guest

If you only knew how many times a day some of us hit the report button you would go pale.

Face some facts.. To make senior takes commitment and knowledge, unless you are a console smaktard,, in which case it takes two days of :lol: and :what he said: posts.

Some of us are actively offensive, especially to juniors and n00bs who don't have the sense to keep out of stuff that doesn't concern them..like this thread for one....

Godlike.. Hell yeah.. from my viewpoint the universe doesn't exist without me here to observe it. That makes me a god.. How about you?

We love The_Fiend. (honestly.. we do) He keeps us honest by ripping into anybody who is being retarded.. addicts, seniors, members, juniors and n00bs.. all are fair game. Even mods are not immune from being ripped from time to time..

Conclusion.. There is a vast internet out there.. If you don't like it then try somewhere else. At least we have a sense of humour.. can you tell a wind up from a serious ragging?...

Now where did I put me red rag...... Did I leave it somewhere the other day??? HELP!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2007
  15. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

- aye, i used that button so often it came loose off the server. And i went rather pale, made worse by being a sad act and living on the forums and getting no day/sunlight.

- indeed, but only when i'm tired & accidently put my smacktard slippers on instead of my Mod t-shirt.
    And these kiddies/serial multiposters/email address perps & CAPS LOCK perverts don't realise how generous it is of me to share my dry quips & putdowns, i'm just too kind & giving.

16. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

jan, fiend hasn't offended me yet nor will he.

17. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

I wouldn't dare attack the mods or admins, unless i was provoked...
    The other staff boys however... ;-)

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

even your jokes leave horrific burns and scars, dan. i pray i never find myself in your crosshairs. ^.^

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Dan has been working very very hard to secure a position caning bad boys in Singapore. Perhaps we should send him our more troublesome members for target practice.

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i would love to have dan doing PR for me if i ever run for an elected government position. XD