1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runtime error 75

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by recondo, Sep 3, 2005.

1. recondo

recondo Guest

Im using DVD-Rebuilder 0.94 and after a couple of hours of rebuilder doing its thing i get an error message. The status window says Phase II encoding completed in 139 minutes, then a windows popup error box will appear saying Runtime error 75 Path/File access error.

2. l8nights

l8nights Guest

I believe this means you either have a faulty output path designated or have not set one up yet?
    what does it say as foar as output path??

3. UncasMS

UncasMS Regular member

in case you have files in that output path that are read only and cannot be deleted by rb this message should occur

if thats not the case, re-install rb, keep all your already converted files, use 3 click method NOT one-click and start *rebuild* manually

good luck

4. recondo

recondo Guest

Thanks guys, I reinstalled and everything works fine. I just backed up crash with no problems.

5. calebsw

calebsw Member

The output path thing was the problem for me. I read on other boards people said "it'll happen if you're using a virtual drive" which it wasn't, so I knew that wasn't the cause. I asked myself "what changed between the first dvd I encoded, and the second dvd I encoded?" I never thought that it could be files, or in my case folders, that were read-only. I moved the files when it initially finished, but figured I'd leave the folders, since they'd only be created again. Damn, that's good news to hear. I'm glad I found this thread.

6. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

OK the consensus is the output path, and BTW, it's one of the most common mistakes made by new users.