1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

runtime error visual c++ runtime library

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by wschw, Jul 3, 2007.

1. wschw

wschw Guest

I am using cyberlink power producer v 4 "in disk" copying direct from vcr to dvd. Half the times it works completely with great results the other times when it gets half way to finish writing on dvd i get the following message "microsoft visual c++ runtime library abnormal progrtam termination program power producer.
    Can anybody help how to solve this problem
    Thanks

2. killalot

killalot Active member

copy to you hard drive first then burn it to disk try that asking alot burning on the fly

3. wschw

wschw Guest

i know i have that option but the direct to dvd option saves a lot of time i have a lot of vhs i want to convert . what i dont understand is that it works fine for 2 or 3 dvds and then it just bugs
    .Appreciate your help and idea. have another one? "please"
    Thanks

4. killalot

killalot Active member

How you got your vcr player connected to your pc I take it through a pci TV tuner card that’s how I’ve got mine connected got a log to post to have a look at since you are doing it on the fly its asking a lot make sure all background running tasks are off anti virus software etc you need a fair bit of memory free to be doing it on the fly with out a log to have a look at cant say much more

5. killalot

killalot Active member

One more thing if you are doing 3 or 4 on the trot let your DVD burner cool down for half hour before you do another one

6. wschw

wschw Guest

yes i am connection with a tv card. composite input . I cant find a log i looked through the program and cant find one. Also i have 1 gig of memory dshould be enough? i wll try your suggestions and let you know. Actualy could you advise what the heck is microsoft visual c++ runtime library, what does it do. I tried on the net and couldn't find anything explycative. Thanks agian youre great

7. killalot

killalot Active member

Microsoft visual c+ as far as I know is programming code why your getting this error haven’t a clue sorry not a programmer might have something to do with the operating system getting overloaded since you are doing it on the fly that’s just a guess

8. wschw

wschw Guest

thanks