1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runtime error

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by awdvkd, Sep 18, 2004.

1. awdvkd

awdvkd Member

I just bought a Vaio RS620G computer, it has click DVD and Giga Pocket on it. I am new to this and I am only trying to tranfer my VHS/c tapes to DVD's. Everything seems to be working bur I can't get it to record. I hooked up the video camera to the front of the computer, start giga pocket and then start Nero start smart. I then go to the photo and video then to capture video. When I start the camera the video is running and appears on the capture video screen. The problem is when I start recording I get the message:

Microsoft Visual Library
    CTT Runtime Library
    Runtime Error
    Program:C:\Program files\Ahead\Nerovision\Nero\Vision.exe

Then it stops, I can't get past this point.
    Any Ideas!!

My Computer is fresh out of the box with the factory software and Nero 6 Ultra Edition. The only other software I have put on it is Norton Internet Security. Thanks in advance.

2. lvb

lvb Guest

I can't Help But To Make You Feel Better I Have The SAme Problem.The Messege says Application Has requested the runtime to terminate in a unusual way then shuts down and program disappears.I Have burned smaller files up to 20 mb in a trial and it worked fin, you get to 650 converted and the messege happens, hope we find a cure ,.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2004