1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagem D Box Problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by kevin1905, Nov 15, 2007.

1. JAYDINHO

JAYDINHO Guest

did u sort ure dbox

2. JAYDINHO

JAYDINHO Guest

did u sort ure dbox joetm an ibzee i think ive cracked it

3. JAYDINHO

JAYDINHO Guest

did u sort ure box sycamoirm

4. sycamoirm

sycamoirm Member

Nope i still cant get it fixed. do you have any ideas

5. JAYDINHO

JAYDINHO Guest

wat box do u hav ive got a sagm dbox2i jus got it back on lastnight am no wizard but i can take u through wat i did

6. sycamoirm

sycamoirm Member

its a sagem dbox2. its at my girlfriends but she is at work. damn work. can u post waht i need to do then i can do it tonyt?

7. JAYDINHO

JAYDINHO Guest

connect ure box up press blue on remote select tuxbox commander and press ok then scrolldown 2 var and press ok then scroll down 2 keys and press ok then scroll down to keylist.txt dont press ok on this one press 4 on your remote this will enable you to edit the codes if u press ok jus go back to the start and do it again.. when u press 4 the codes should be on screen edit the top code by pressing ok on it and a little red curser will appear on the code this lets u edit.. ignor the 1st letter and the 4 digits after the 1st letter and edit the rest go to bigmac chat type it in google you should get the correct code for your area if not msg me later and al try get it 4 ya cause i know wat its like mate its took me about 4days 2 work it out

8. sycamoirm

sycamoirm Member

sorry to be a pain again. but cant even find the bigmac code in google. sorry. where am i going wrong?

9. JAYDINHO

JAYDINHO Guest

sorry i put it wrong type bigmaq into google then sign up and u can enter bigmaq chat then u can ask for the code for your area

10. namatse

namatse Member

Hi
    Just picked up on your thread. You need to install bigmaq.exe - just do a google search for this product and it installs a toolbar which apart from other usefull info has the latest key updates

11. sycamoirm

sycamoirm Member

hi JAYDINHO did all that you said restarted the system but still no luck. when i add the code in what do i need to after wards. sorry to be a pain in the ass. lol

12. JAYDINHO

JAYDINHO Guest

once u put the code in press ok and the curser u used to edit should have gone but the codes are still there then press the home button and it will ask u if u want to save changes save them then go back to the channels so you have no menu on then press blue then blue again and go to reset box after this ure channels should b on what code are u using?

13. cvdcvd

cvdcvd Member

hello are d box keeps cutting down, sky is not working what do we do help us

14. JAYDINHO

JAYDINHO Guest

cvdcvd.... the best place to find out how to sort ure box is go to google and type bigmaq and download the tool bar u can get all ure codes and some good tips if u get stuck try bigmaq chat!!!!

15. wesbward

wesbward Guest

Hey, thanks everybody for the help with the new keys and the auto-update "oggnogg". Has worked a threat since last Thursday on my Nokia Dbox 2! trying to help a mate out at the moment with his box. Its a Sagem Dbox 2, sportster image, no channels, hasnt been used in 3 months. Opened the box last night to see was the image 1x or 2. the box has 1 INTEL chip and 1 AMD chip. Does this mean its 1x type image. Help would be much appreciated, dont want to flash the wrong image and end up having to try explain the situation to him as he is not the best with tech. Thanks again!

16. JAYDINHO

JAYDINHO Guest

go on google type dbox 2x or 1x and click images u will find pictures ov a 1x and a 2x