1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagem Dbox Kein System

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by bazloor, Jan 23, 2007.

1. bazloor

bazloor Member

Hi there,

I have been putting various images onto my Sagem DBox, but seem to have flashed a x1 on a x2 box (I think that's right). It now comes up with kein system on the lcd display and doesn't boot.

I have looked around and people seem to suggest that it is an easy fix by flashing a new image. However, I don't understand how I can do this without the box booting. Firstly I am unaware if a new ip has been configured and also I thought I could only write the partition from within dbox mode on the box.

Can anyone help me? Please?

Barry Lorimer.

2. bazloor

bazloor Member

Just to add:

I seem to be getting somewhere. I've found info on IFA and have installed it on my laptop. However, it won't run. It tells me it has encountered a problem and closes. Can anyone suggest something I might be doing wrong?

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

3. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

http://netwave.redirectme.net/dbox/ifa

english version of application and document to flash can be found their

however inyour case, your are fooked if you cant even get IFA running. What operating system are you running and what is the exact error message you get.

4. bazloor

bazloor Member

Thanks for the info.

I installed IFA on another machine and it works fine so I'll be giving it a go a little later.

Thanks again, Barry.

5. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Try running IFA in compatibility mode for 98/ME.