1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagem dbox2 in kein system

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by jamiemac1, Jan 10, 2007.

1. jamiemac1

jamiemac1 Member

I there im new to the dbox, but i bought one for myself about 6 months ago from germany off ebay. Got the box connected it up scanned for channels perfect everything works. I have just bought one for my brother in law same procedure as the one i bought scanned got the channels but it said channels not available. So i tried flashing a new image onto the box and now it will not boot, i can not get into the box it says Kein System on the front panel. Can somebody please send me any info on getting this box to work thank you.

2. hantsmale

hantsmale Guest

you have flashed box with wrong image if you flashed with 1x image you need to flash box with 2x image
    http://www.dboxservice-hallenberg.de/freedownloads.php

first of all download this flashing program
    you will need a crossover cable and a null modem cable..
    set the program up on your pc or laptop
    conect the cross over cable and null modem cable to pc and dbox making sure the box is off ..
    then run the program till white box appears then turn your box on
    you do not need to change your pcs network ip for this flashing program

3. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

4. jamiemac1

jamiemac1 Member

cheers for that i will try it straight away

5. jamiemac1

jamiemac1 Member

I have tried the above, and still no joy. i can get the flashing assistent to flash on the box display and on the tv it says dbox2 flashing assistent is working on your box but nothing else. when i start the flash (commando image 6) Dbox 2 boot manager pops up on the computer and in the bottom right hand corner it says pinging Dbox 2 failed, if anyone can help me to get the box going please leave some info thank you. Can anyone help with the latest sporster image so i can try that please thank you.