1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sagem dbox2 lost setanta 1

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sisko68, Nov 6, 2007.

1. sisko68

sisko68 Member

i lost setanta 1 last week at some point had setanta 1 & 2 before that with rangers tv but lost it had box for about a 8 months live in the edinburgh area i have tried channel scan and got around 305 channels the only channels i cannot get to view are setanta 1,premier movies,rangers tv its says i have them on the channel menu
    i have looked at most of the Q/A on this forum and this has help alot as my old man has a starview and i get the codes here for getting his up and running when he loses his channels i understand most of it i have downloaded the tutorial dbox2 for dummies have had a look but will i need to load new software or is it something i am missing on my remote menu been trying since sat its starting to do my head in as this would be the first problem with it since i have had it have done the obvious of turn the box off and on any help in pointing me in the right direction i would be grateful

2. sisko68

sisko68 Member

its a segem dbox2