1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung 56" RP Dlp

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by forcheck, Jan 7, 2007.

1. forcheck

forcheck Guest

Hi all good people. Does anyone have any comments concerning the Samsung 56" Rear Projection DLP? I saw one in Circuit City today and it really caught my eye. No matter what angle I stood at it remained clear and crisp. They have it on sale for 1899.00 Thats is the same price they are asking for the 50" I was also told that hardly anyone likes to work on the Samsungs and the extented warrenty was a must. I also have to get ahold of my cable company to see how much more it will cost me for High definition. Thanks again for the help.

2. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

Samsung is one of the top brands so pick what you like . i happen to like the Sony SXRDs better i have the 60" and love it so you might compare the two and the SXRDs are 1080p

there is no such thing as a must extended warranty , if you don't want it they can't make you buy it period ,thats plain BS.

the cable high def. channels are limited to maybe 6 to 10 channels and in my opinion aren't worth the extra money i have an rooftop antenna and get all my local channels in HD when they broadcast HD you won't get that with cable plus the rooftop antenna over the air programing is free

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2007