1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung A707 freeze

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by sparmann, Sep 6, 2008.

1. sparmann

sparmann Member

I got this Samsung A707 that said network lock when I put my sim card in. I was trying to unlock with www.unlocksamsungonline.com and it wouldn't go into download mode. I noticed it would let me enter a password, so tried 3 different standard phone passwords. e.g. 0000, 1234, random.Duh!! Now it says Phone freeze, contact service provider. Is there any way I can still do something with it, or is it now reduced to a brick. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. 123unlock

123unlock Guest

Hi

phone freeze means you entered 3x an wrong unlockcode
    can you tell me your username (only username) you had on UnlockSamsungOnline.com then i can check your account on the server

to put the phone in download mode you need to switch it off
    then keep and hold the 9 key pressed and at the same time press poweron button

now you get an black screen with the message download
    in support of of the client you can download the needed update package, load this to the phone, and follow steps in the manual

your phone is then unlocked and unfreezed

if you have any questions just ask, then i try to help you

3. sparmann

sparmann Member

User name srs06050[/e]. I tried your method of placing the phone in download mode and yes that works. I thought the manual said to hold the 9 key while powering off. I am not near my XP machine now, I'll try it tomorrow and see if I can get it unfroze. Thanks

4. 123unlock

123unlock Guest

perfect, it should work then

i resetted the download counter for your account, so if needed you can redownload the update package needed for unlock / repair your phone..

if you have any problems you can always contact me, or your reseller from unlocksamsungonline.com

fyi I'm the main programmer of this online server :)

5. sparmann

sparmann Member

Thanks a LOT for your help. The unlock/unfreeze worked great. Using Wendows XP was a nessesity, as was following all the nicely layed out instructions from the remote server. I would recommend this server to anyone with a locked Samsung. Having said that, I found something interesting. This phone was a AT&T phone. I contacted them after the phone was frozen, and they couldn't help me with the freeze, but they were very willing to give me the unlock code. I thought that was almost impossible to get from a service provider.