1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

samsung a707 games

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by hamil14, Mar 30, 2007.

1. hamil14

hamil14 Member

hi, would anyone help me? i just bought this cell and i have a couple of free games that i download it in the net. the files are in the .jar format, but when i try to open it in the cell it says unsupported file type. what can i do please any help will be appreciated. thx u

2. phantom62

phantom62 Member

There is nothing you can do at the moment. The only way it works is if you have the unlimitted media service from tmobile. If you do have the service, you have to go to the web page from your phone and download the free game. It should install it automatically. There are no hacks/exploits yet inorder to install games off the memory stick or via usb transfer.

3. samad

samad Member

i think you will also need a jad file

google jadmaker and download it

4. pmoney000

pmoney000 Member

For the sync you cannot play games imported throught the memory card. You have to download them from phone. If not Samsung made a master lock on it so you cannot do it. Sorry

5. stefyjone

stefyjone Guest

Thank you Samad for the reply that worked for me. thank you all for the answers