1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung e315 wallpapers questions

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by prncess21, Jun 6, 2005.

1. prncess21

prncess21 Member

Hello,
    i love to change my wallpaper on my new samsung e315. however it is awfully expensive...so i was wondering...is there a way i can do this for free? like finding a site that has the various wallpapers, saving them on my dekstop and then transferring them via a USB cable? Ive it is definently possible, howeve ri am having toruble finding sites that have wallpapers in the correct size and aren't thimbnail size pictures....please help.

2. prncess21

prncess21 Member

i bought and 80 bucks worth data connectivity kit with the software for 20 dollars on ebay...
    here is the link https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ip-printable-receipt&info=dxetcZ-qzGVNlWdpbOKRTOOKJIF8rnghHcPRe2ZB75MI1xsAL21WTKHPgyqE2jmo-bhhDqmu21nUbK_I#

cool.

where do i find ring tones and wallpapers to download?

3. arcanix

arcanix Active member

You can always edit pictures to fit your mobile screen. I have motorola v180 and I have taken most of my walls from anime videos. Just crop the area you want and then resize it with paint shop pro, photoshop or similar.