1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung Juke

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by yellowsub, Nov 26, 2007.

1. yellowsub

yellowsub Member

I just got the Samsung Juke and realized this piece of shit does not allow you to drag and drop pictures via USB only mp3 files. Does anyone know a way to hack (or a source, website, etc) so you can drag and drop pictures without having to email them. I know the bastards at verizon want me to email them so they can charge everytime. Fu#%$@$#%ers! Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

2. c1c

c1c Regular member

Get a facebook account. You can upload the pix to the site via a text picture message. Then save them to your computer. You need to have the pix/txt function, 250 for $5 a month.

3. briearos

briearos Member

Samsung SCH-U470 Firmware Version
    * The firmware version of the phone that was used for development & test, is u470.AH23
    * The hardware version is U740.04

MTP Setting
    * By default, the phone is setup to sync music with the PC using the USB interface. In order to use BitPim, the MTP Setting must be changed. To change the MTP Setting:
    1. Menu -> Settings & Tools -> OK
    2. #000000 -> OK
    3. MTP Setting -> OK -> MSM -> OK -> END

This disabled the MP3 Sync function and enables RAW File System instead for USB sync tools like BitPim 1.0.6.

Cheers!
    -Bri

4. Smee342

Smee342 Member

sorry for bringing this back from the death but do i by changing those settings will allow me to use bitpim to use my mp3 music as a ringtone.

sorry im new to cell phone fun ^^

5. briearos

briearos Member

Smee - I'm not currently doing that - but will check it out.

Google is your friend...

6. Smee342

Smee342 Member

ahah yea it is, i checked out the site for bitpim and from what i can tell it seems to be able to work that way, being able to use a mp3 song as a ringtone, but then again i could have mis read it. i will be attempting this soon. thanks for the reply ^^