1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung K5 Problems

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by eclipse10, Apr 17, 2007.

1. eclipse10

eclipse10 Member

When you plug in any mp3 players on a WinXp OEM, usually it will recognise the hardware and all you need to do is to drag and drop music into the Mp3 player.

But for me, when i plug my new K5 into it, it tells me that the USB device attacked to this computer has mulfunctioned. I tried plugging it into other computer and its all the same.

Can anyone here help me diagnose this problem??

Your help is much appreciated! Thanks!!

2. eclipse10

eclipse10 Member

attached to this computer. Sry typo :D

3. eclipse10

eclipse10 Member

Ah man, can anyone help me. C'mon!

4. BDCFTO

BDCFTO Member

yea bro, i jsut got my k5 today and my fm radio wont pick anything up. Im in Australia, and yes ive set it to other countries in the region settings. Bout your problem. Im guessing u were wise enough to install the drivers before you plugged in the k5. If you have done that then try uninstalling them in the device manager. I dont know wheather samsung have firmware for this device, because i though got mine today. But if they do try getting it. Anyways thats prob it. Or mayb your usb cable is crappy, try getting a replacement one. But make sure u dont take ur time with replacing stuff. The longer you hold things off the less of the chance you have to replace it.

Anyways goodluck mate.

5. eclipse10

eclipse10 Member

I'm in Australia too and the radio just doesnt pick up anything. But guess i'd get it fixed asap :D

6. BDCFTO

BDCFTO Member

lol when i plugged in my earphones, i think that silver part on the outside is a antenna, i also set region to (other countries obviously) and yeah it works. Howd you go?