1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

samsung sgh d807

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by kudajae, May 20, 2007.

1. kudajae

kudajae Member

hi i just boughgt a samsung sgh d807 i unlocked it, that went fine then now i was plaing with it and the screen froze,i switched it off and on agian and now the screen is staying on the start up screen,nothing else shows,what do i do,help help

2. amk_ice

amk_ice Member

I did not unlock my phone but i had this problem with this phone three times. I bought a new d807 and charged it, I used it my be in one call when the screen froze.. I send it back and Rogers sent me a new one, but the same thing happined after may be two days,... so I send it back and I got a new one and it has been working for three months now until two days ago... it froze again... Rogers are saying that it is a software problem and they have to send it to samsung to redownload all the opporating software.
    I am sick and tired of this phone I just bought a new one "sony Ericson" I never had a problem with it....
    Rogers is giving me a credit of the cost of the D807..
    Iam sorry I cant help you, just wanted to let you know that it seems that this phone may have a software problem.
    Good luck