1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

San andreas isnt working

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Taylor111, Jun 12, 2005.

1. blackduck

blackduck Member

Ok. Those that are having problems with GTA 5 please check which BIOS you are running. A lot of my clients who run the early versions Xecuter were having problems.

GTA5 will run off disc even with Xecuter BIOS. It has an issue running off HDD. You press "A" to start the game and it just goes back to the dashboard.

Replaced BIOS with the lastest EVOX BIOS fixed the problem. You may still run the EVOX dashboard.

2. Taylor111

Taylor111 Member

everybody i started the thread and i jus finaly figured it out i have evox all i did was change the zone to ntc whatever and tsr to debug

3. sccerguy

sccerguy Member

ok well i bought the game (and it f**king rocks) but my friend found an iso of it on the internet and when i ftped it to his box and then tryed to play it said that the disc was dirty and there was an error but he doesn't even have a disc!! could it be the .xbe file that is screwing up or what?