1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sansa E250 and Windows Media Player

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by Kiki05, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Kiki05

Kiki05 Member

Ok Heres the Deal. I just Downloaded the New Windows Media Player it looks Cool but it is just not working with my Sansa..Before i installed this i had WMP 9 and all i had to do was right click and delete my songs or create a list of songs i wanted to sync to my device. Now I can't delete songs i right click them and click delete..and they appear to be deleted on the Windows player BUT in my mp3 player they are still there..the songs i sync dont show up on my player and im beginning to get frustrated can somebody PLEASE help me?

2. Jenna08

Jenna08 Member

[/img]
    Oh my god, i have the same problem with mine, it wont like "reconise it" or whatever, so i looked all around on the internet and it says to uninstall it, so i did, and now i cant find drivers for it, and i dont have my cd anymore, i need help bad, i want to put my new songs on it TONIGHT, i wish i could just go and redownload wmp 9 and get rid of my wmp11 or w.e but even if i did that i still need the drivers, do you know how i could get them?
    ♥Jenna