1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sansa e250 Video Conversion

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by rclns67, Jun 12, 2006.

1. sandman84

sandman84 Member

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help,
    my freind gave me his sansa c250, but i dont have the Sansa media converter software, can some one send it to me, im truely thankful.

2. ThankYuu

ThankYuu Member

Use the same way you use to take off music, just look for the folder thats titled PHOTO.

3. kpc485

kpc485 Member

ive had the e250 for about 6 months now. never really had a problem with it until recently. For some reason when I go to load movies (movies I have succesfully put on before) my PC shuts down and nothing gets transferred. Music and Pictures I have no problem transferring. I dont know if this is something anyone else has encountered but if anyone has come across this same problem some advice would be very helpful. Im getting the the point where maybe I should just go with an Ipod and i really dont want to do that.

4. stockar72

stockar72 Member

Hello to all,

This might get annoying to some of you lol. But im new to this forum and i also just purchased a Sansa e260 BUT i dont have the cd which has the software for the Sansa Media Converter. Im sure that this is not new to any of you and you might see this quite often lol. but yeah Sandisk said they would send me one but that could take up to 3 weeks which is incredibly long. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out on how to get this software and maybe a few tips on how to put videos and picture on the e260.

Any help is deeply appreciated and Thanks in advance.
    my email is darkdevil072@hotmail.com if anybody would like to reach me other than on this forum

Jeff

5. Thosy6

Thosy6 Member

Anyone,

Please help!! I misplaced the Media Converter Software and now i am incapable of loading pictures or movies onto the device. If anyone can help i would really appreciate your assistance.

6. Ph0BoLuS

Ph0BoLuS Regular member

may be off topic, but whenever i try to convert a video like 4-5 minutes long it SMC cuts it into different parts like i tried putting a movie on thier and it cut it into 5-6 parts. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: sorry should of read the posts before, ignore this post.

I'm trying to put a 700mb movie on my e250 via SMC, but it keeps failing due to "unknown reasons"...well that helps a lot doesnt it SMC? but does anyone else have this problem? It also happens a lot when i download movies off of dailymotion

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  7. Smaus

Smaus Member

Can somebody please give me a step by step walkthrough of how to extend your video lenghts. I can't find any of the files that y'all have been talking about. So I need a walkthrough of where to very start (as in which program to call up in the very beginning) to where to finish. Not 30 minutes ago I updated all the stuff for my Sansa E250 and now I have a 41 minute video that I want to put on my Sansa E250.

8. Ph0BoLuS

Ph0BoLuS Regular member

the page before this tells you..

9. adscorp

adscorp Member

10. twotone92

twotone92 Member

I cant figure how to add videos on to it,ive looked every to find a way,and i cant figure it out.

11. pqrs

pqrs Member

howdy yall... i just got the e250 and so far im happy with it. but... i cant seem to get the sansa media converter to work? when i try to open the program it gives me a "arcsoft mc has encountered a prob... needs to close" i click the more info icon and it just gives me a bunch of jibberish i dont understand?
    i got some info once about not having quick time.. i tried to install it and i get the same error message? i cant install it...
    i downloaded crazy video sansa, it also gives me an error message?
    i dont get it?
    everything else i try to do on my comp works fine, but anything related to this sansa wont work?
    ive spent days trying to figure it out with no luck...

what format does this player use, can i get my files converted using something else?
    im no computer guru, im lucky the damn thing works! lol.. but i cant figure out how to use this sansa player.. i can use it for music, but thats it.
    kinda bummed about it.

12. johnk38

johnk38 Member

Hey guys. I probably sound like a retard, but I actually want to get rid of a video on my sansa e250, but can't find out how. I have the sansa media converter, WMA. Sorry if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find it. Thanks guys.
    John K.

13. Twilichan

Twilichan Member

Hi, everyone. I have been struggling with getting videos onto my Sansa e250 player. When I plug the device into the computer, a panel of options does come up, but using the Sansa Media Converter is not one of them. Can anyone help me get videos onto my player, please?

14. fridosa

fridosa Member

Hi there,
    Firstly, you have to install the Sansa media converter on your computer using the CD that came with the player. If you have already so, then it is easy. Close the panel that come up when you connect the player to your computer. Then double click on the Sansa Media Converter on your desktop in order to open the programme. Once the software is opened, you can now import the media file (video file) which you want to convert by clicking on the browse button. There you will be able to locate the folder where you have your files. Then select the file which you want to convert. After that hit the button "convert or start" or whatever. It will automatically convert the file and transfer it to your player.
    Hope this will help otherwise you can contact me so that I can give you more details.

Cheers

Fridosa

15. kaler07

kaler07 Member

Hi, I'm having trouble viewing videos on my Sansa E280. I used the SMC
    to convert the files and everything coverts successfully. When I attempt to play them on my MP3 there is no video but only the sound works. The length of the videos is less than 10 mins but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know what sort of file they should be converted to for them to work. I can't use Windows Media Player 10 or 11 on my computer even though I have windows XP. It says that the converter converts the files to those that work with QuickTime. I even tried to view a quicktime file on my MP3 but I had the same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

16. Apheus

Apheus Member

I've got a question that would seem no one has asked on this forum yet.
    When I attempt to convert a video file over onto my Sansa e250, it'll convert it, then write it over to the device. When I go to view the video, instead of the video being placed into the Video menu, it pops up in the Photo menu, and when I attempt to select it, it says that The File Must Be Converted With Sansa Media Converter.
    I checked it in USB mode, and the file isn't actually located in the photo folder. In USB mode, the file is located in the Video folder.
    Any suggestions?

17. asiaman

asiaman Guest

18. asiaman

asiaman Guest

hey guys, i have a question. I got the Sansa E250R and i want to put some movies and music videos on it. The problem is that i dont know where i can get the vids. Can any one help?

19. k3wl

k3wl Member

Hi, I got a Sansa e250 and I installed Sansa Media Converter. It totslly hosed Windows Media Player 10 so it wouldnt start, and the computer refused to recognize the player saying "the device is not configured correctly". And the converter itself could not find my plater. I did a system restore and now everything works as it did before. But I can't convert videos, so is there any software out there that can do this (other than the Sansa converter)?

20. wlada5

wlada5 Member

Yeah, i have the same problem. Somebody, please write us a suggestion what should we do now ?