1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sansa Media Converter Software Not Working!

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by sarakay06, Oct 31, 2007.

1. sarakay06

sarakay06 Guest

My sansa media converter isn't recognizing my sansa e250 (2GB) when it's plugged into my computer. I tryed it in both MSC and MTP. When I change it to MTP, my computer won't recognize the player at all.

Any help at all would be great!!!

2. pejmany

pejmany Member

Don't worry. I had the same problem. Just google Windows Media Format SDK and depending on your Windows media player version (9, 10, 11), choose the sdk that fits you.
    I called sandisk and that's what they told me. Also, on the google search page, it's the microsoft one (most likely a msdn.microsoft.com or something.

Just change to mtp after installing the sdk.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  3. beanman4

beanman4 Member

i have the sansa 250 as well and im trying to get my work computer to recognize it. the computer is running windows 2000. in msc mode, the sansa shows disconnected and when i go to my computer and try to find the device it is there and i can listen to fm recording and my recording i have made but no pics of my own and no music of my own. i can see the pics that came on the sansa. in mtp mode, the sansa shows connected but i cannot see it on the my computer screen. it says that i need a driver. any help would be great, thanks