1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

satcardsharing.com - bunch of thieving scammers

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by foresttod, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gino7266

gino7266 Member

I checked ccamland.com and it is all the same of satcardsharing the busteds are nit running away from no one they are scammers they pick up money and after some time they change thename they close the ports because servers are still working in October I tought that they are serious an I bought a subcripton for one year. I warn everyone not to use Satcardsharing or ccamland.com I am going to put this on the scammers side so that no one will pass from I am passing *bleep* THEM ALL

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

don't you get it. you are the the gits who signed up and put your credit card details with such lowlifes. and now you feel let-down. sorry but i must smile. learn how to program a box and gain some respect in this community. you get no sympathy here

3. piopat

piopat Active member

fintanni is right you need to be very carefull with your cards,why not learn how to program the boxes and set up a share with 4 or 5 friends. its not hard the boxes are cheap enough you would get 5 for about £250 and then the 5 of you box in about £120 each for a card(that should give you all the movies and sports etc)a cost of about £170 each . all the software and firmware is free(you will need one or two cables)and you have a pc. and you wont have to worry about giving card details to these sites that can be dodgy. all the info is there on the net(it just takes a lot of reading,and a patience) that said it is tempting if you can get it all done for you and its plug and play(so to speak)but then you learn nothing and most likely end up where you are now.

4. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

i have been with satcardsharing.com for over 2 years and never had any problems till last night after the match, it went off approx 1.30am and not come on since, is anyone else having this same problem, i have just sent them an email so will let everyone no what they say, i think the server might be under attack, i also know 3 other people who also with them and they having same problem too, i have found a few more site one 15 euros a month other 100 dollars for 6 months anyone know of any reliable ones thats worth having cheers all joker

5. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

use a web forum who cares about your illegal activities. How can I put this diplomatically. I think its something like 'piss off and die you sad useless git'

6. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

and it must be very rewarding being as unitelligent as you are. you sicken me. die now and make the earth a better place

7. apd06

apd06 Regular member

I didn't know Anne Robinson used afterdawn.

8. crutey

crutey Member

dos any1 know wgere i can get free trail for cccam because purchased 1 month off camland that does not work

9. Mooley

Mooley Regular member

Not allowed talk about that here.

10. crutey

crutey Member

very sorry

11. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

There is no need for that, I know where your coming from about shares, but yer a bit harsh with those comments

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.