1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Satellite Gear 40 pound in Lidl???

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by unwanted, Aug 15, 2003.

1. unwanted

unwanted Guest

2. luxurylap

luxurylap Member

If you're in the UK you might like to know that AFAIK the only English language channel you'll get on it is BBC World. You'd be much better off getting a 2nd hand digital system for a similar price.

3. unwanted

unwanted Guest

I know, I decided to sign up with Telewest Digital TV in the end.

4. unwanted

unwanted Guest

Testin Signature

5. unwanted

unwanted Guest

Testin Signature

6. unwanted

unwanted Guest

Testin Signature

7. unwanted

unwanted Guest

Yippppppeeeeeeeee

8. unwanted

unwanted Guest

and agen

9. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

What are u trying to do with the signature? You may be linking form a site that has a dynamic interface in that the wed address of the picture changes.

10. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Now its working though - strange sig?

11. unwanted

unwanted Guest

I was trying to use pictures with free hosting but it wouldnt let me.

12. aubrobert

aubrobert Member

I think the first time lidl did the system there were other channels available, but a satelite up there has ceased offering the service. It might have been more honest of lidl to note the that it was great for german, french and even algerian channels, but only gave access to a few english speaking channels. When I got one, it came with a vast and varied list of channels that it turns out, it isn't actually going to recieve.

13. aubrobert

aubrobert Member

I think the first time lidl did the system there were other channels available, but a satelite up there has ceased offering the service. It might have been more honest of lidl to note the that it was great for german, french and even algerian channels, but only gave access to a few english speaking channels. When I got one, it came with a vast and varied list of channels that it turns out, it isn't actually going to recieve.

14. aubrobert

aubrobert Member