1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Satellite Section

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by batman44, Mar 25, 2009.

1. batman44

batman44 Guest

Why not add a satellite section as i think a lot of cable people will convert over this year, I like this site but for sat I go to another as there is no help or info on here.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

3. batman44

batman44 Guest

Yeh I know that section (DVB) but there is nothing about satellite in there its mainly cable or dual boxes, it tells nothing about setup on sat or anything. I think a dedicated sat section will be very popular.

4. varnull

varnull Guest

I think it will be another nightmare of people demanding illegal software and codes.

5. batman44

batman44 Guest

What else would people do? life would be boring and we would not have to visit sites like this, but then again we will all be buggered without it! its called the internet, open source for information, without limits, without restrictions, without government control. Love it.

6. homesick

homesick Regular member

umm. i wouldn't take it that far. this isn't virtual reality, rules still apply on here and other parts of the web. wether they are enforced or not is up to the admins and the local enforcement agency. but this is by no means "rule free world".