1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saving Audio from DVD - advice please

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by topgazza, Sep 4, 2007.

1. topgazza

topgazza Member

I'm kicking myself because when I rebuilt my PC I forgot to backup my programs for this. I had a great program that allowed me to copy audio tracks from DVD separately in individual MP3 files pretty much on a point and click basis, very easy...for the life of me I can't remember its name. I am sure there are quite a few around so any suggestions for a current fav would be welcome please

2. topgazza

topgazza Member

Just tried Cucusoft Ultimate but I only want to rip the audio but can't see how to with Cucusoft as every time I select "convert" it starts at the beginning of the DVD and does not seem to allow me to selcet sections of audio. The prog I'm talking of used to play the dvd audio and allowed you select sections of the audio track to cut and paste to MP3. Still searching for help...

3. topgazza

topgazza Member

Can't seem to edit here....

Sorry for multiple posts. Reading various stuff is the general practice to rip the whole DVD audio and then chop it about for the bits you want ?