1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saving IP on Nokia DBOX 2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by adampeth, Jun 16, 2007.

1. adampeth

adampeth Member

Hi

I need some help to change the IP address on a DBOX2, so far I've tried the following and nothing has worked!

Change via the TV on screen menu then restart network and save on the previous menu

Change via the TV on screen menu then save on the previous menu then restart network settings

Telnet to the box and vi the ethernet config file but it errors about not enough space on device

FTp the ethernet config file to my PC, change it and try to upload it but it errors

I can't even just manually delete the config file off the box, I've checked and it's mounted as RW, is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks
    Adam

2. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Reflash the box.
    It looks like you filled up the flash memory till to the last bit via a failed recording attempt.

3. adampeth

adampeth Member

I've tried flashing tonight but whenever I use Hallenberg Image flashing Assistant it keeps complaining that the address is already in use:

Error 10048 in function Bind
    Address is already in use.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2007