1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Says file to big and other issue

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by mingualez, Jan 22, 2011.

1. mingualez

mingualez Member

I have Nero 7. Had no real probs burning avi xvid files before. However went to burn a 310mb nero file I downloaded. Put it in nerovision as usual with other files not paying attention to used space etc. After conversion proces at burn stage I got the insert new disc not enough space error. I have tried avi file same issue. I droped quality to standard to drop file size. Burn starts and fails. I have even pulled a file up that I have burned several times(500mb avi). Same issue. I have even put a little clip of just 5meg and though it burns. It makes the file 10 times bigger just added to the prog. I have uninstalled clened up manually removed prog file and reinstalled. Still same issue. Any idea's also any ideas on another software that can deal with avi divx etc without to much trouble.
    Many many thanx. Leigh.

2. attar

attar Senior member

If the running time of the source is around 2 > 2.5 hours there shouldn't be any argument.
    Try the same file in DVD Flick as a test.
    It will optionally burn the disk.