1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scary Movie Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by trotsky77, Jul 21, 2008.

1. trotsky77

trotsky77 Regular member

I am using DVDFab and Rebuilder. At 100% of Rebuilder I get an error: error in updateIFO:VTS_FO VOBID: 20/CELLID:01 was not found in the VOB. I tried VOBBlanker and that was not compatible with most of the files as there are multi-angles within this movie. Does anyone have any other ideas to try with this movie?

2. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Have you tried using fixvts?

3. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Didn't scare me much either.:D

Multi angles should not be a problem with this movie that was an issue that was fixed over 3 years ago.

This suggests a structural problem with the source which could be the result of a bad rip. Try downloading and using the trial version of AnyDVD, rip again, and see how things work.

If you could copy and paste the exact info from RB that would be helpful

4. Jaknife

Jaknife Guest

Trotsky, I had what appears to be the exact same problem with Meet the Robinsons, also multi-angled. DVD Shrink got as far as reauthoring then just disappeared from the screen, VobBlanker ended up with useless collection, DVDFab 5 and DVD Decrypter ditto. All failed several times. I then deleted temp files, restarted, tried DVD Decrypter again and it worked. I can't say how or even if deleting temp files and restarting led to my success, but something must've been different in my final approach sequence, although I can't figure out what, but I ended up with a perfect clone, all menus, extras, games, etc.

5. trotsky77

trotsky77 Regular member

Wow, I am so glad you posted this! I came across yet another movie giving me issues due to the multi-angles. I deleted all temp files and tried again and it worked perfectly! This was after trying both Vobblanker and FixVTS unsuccessfully.