1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scene Selection menus with multiple movies

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Stregga, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Stregga

Stregga Member

I have 3 mini dvd's I am putting on 1 dvd. I have created 1 VTS with 1 main menu, 3 seperate movies, & 3 seperate scene selection submenus using dvd lab pro2, when I compile the dvd everything goes through fine. All the movies plays, but when I go to the scene selection menus to select the idivdual chapter that were created, it doesnt recognize them.

I have been successful performing this task with one movie, so I would imagine I am missing something that is causing dvd lab pro2 not to complie the dvd as I want it.

Can anyone help me understand why?

2. Headborg

Headborg Regular member

yeah, I kinda was having the same problem too, funny you would mention it....there's a proper way to make it work( but I've yet to master it...it involves using some/one of those special components which the help files only vaguely covers. The quick & dirty solution I found was to make your Main Menu VMG menu...make that the root (first play) then place each movie/episode in it's own VTS with it's own set of scene selection menus.....otherwise....it all gets confused and doesn't know which set of menus link to which movie. I wish they had included more examples of how/ what to use all those special components. But then again, trial and error is fun too. It only takes time and coasters.