1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

screen blacks out

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by lovelysj, Jan 26, 2007.

1. lovelysj

lovelysj Member

when ever i pull up my pic the screen blacks out then it comes back but it will do this for about 5 min then i can see my pic. Is there any reason as to why it would do this. please help if you know

hugs and kisses

2. bobwheel2

bobwheel2 Member

Hi I read your problem & it seemed similar to mine what I did was shut my pc down & disconnected the monitor lead from the back of the pc. I replaced the monitor lead on another out-put connection ( I have 2 on my graphics display card ) and it seems to have worked for me. Having said that if it didn't work my next setp would have been to just plug it into the on-board graphics card which I would have then thought my g-force grahics card was faulty. Anyway my first action seems for some reason stopped the screen blanking out for the time being so I'll leave well alone - hope this is of some help to your problem.