1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screen shots in XBMC

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Delmorte, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Delmorte

Delmorte Guest

I was going into some files in file explorer to clean up some sapce so I could see how well I could transfer a DVD to my XBOX and I noticed some screen shots from XBMC. How did they get saved and can they be deleted?

2. lowkey

lowkey Member

Screenshots are taken when you click one of the thumbsticks...left I think. You can delete them without any trouble for the machine...just a picture file.

3. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Very helpful when trying to explain what you are doing to other users on the forum!

4. Delmorte

Delmorte Guest

Ok thanks now I got it.

I wish it could be helpfull to others for explaining my problem but my problem is FTPing mostly to begin with.

5. lowkey

lowkey Member

refer to the link in Chunkhead's sig. It will tell you all you need to know about ftp. Setting up static ip's is the most reliable route to getting ftp access. It took a bit for me to understand all the settings but I got it working and haven't had a problem since.

6. Delmorte

Delmorte Guest

No offense to chunkhead, I have been told this a billion times but I will say this once again. I can not get it to FTP no matter what tut I follow, I have been there and done it all. I think I have a problem with my adapter.

7. lowkey

lowkey Member

I see...when I have this problem...no ftp...I just take the files and physically pound them into the dvd drive and controller ports with whatever I have handy.