1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scroll bars on aD

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by aXidburn, Feb 1, 2004.

1. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

hey dRD i had a little suggestion that has been bothering me(kinda stupid but whatever) the scroll bars on afterdawn are like too dark the blend in too much and its hard to find the exactly to move the page down (kinda hard to explain...not the actually scroll bar, the smaller bar in the big scroll bar) well anyway i think it should be a little lighter so it viewable

2. Mattrage

Mattrage Regular member

Mozilla doesn't support that feature, so I see them normally anyway. :p Use Firebird!

3. #afonic

#afonic Regular member

Mozilla Firebird rocks!!!

To all IE users:
    try it www.mozilla.org you have nothing to lose, it's free and I think you will like it as it is MUCH better than IE. Microsoft get to 95% (in browser use from internet users), we must stop this if we do not want one company to control the web!

4. teemu

teemu Member

aXidburn: good point and not stupid at all :) your suggestion will be taken into consideration

And yes I agree. Mozilla rocks which is one reason why the scrollbars are like they are at moment (coz I'm the one responsible for the layout and .css as well and see them always normally anyway). And other reason is that I'm just too lazy to make any changes to .css ;-)

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

There is also a great little extension for Mozilla and Firebird that lets you open your current window in I.E. for the rare page that won't render properly. I used Mozilla for a year and a half and recently switched to Firebird which I love. Tabbed browsing is to die for and the integrated pop up blocker works perfectly.

6. Mattrage

Mattrage Regular member

I've got that extension a few months ago myself. It's great for those propietary pages made by ignorant web designers. It's also great for irc search engines where you have to have IE to use the feature that copies the command to the clipboard for you.