1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Searching for High Quality TV Box

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Serena MarQue, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Serena MarQue

Serena MarQue Newbie

I was reading this cord cutting article that gives me tips on how I can spare some cash and allow me to access lots of channels when I do it. Do you know a recommendable Android TV box that I could purchase?

I need a high quality, inexpensive TV box that’s high-speed and connectible to Kodi. I need one that enables me to access best picture when I am watching Bein sport through it.

2. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Serena there are so many boxes in the market place now , ranging from low to high in price range , I've used a good few boxes in the mx range , most boxes come preloaded with apps and kodi , I do find the mx111 box to work very well if only for the fact it has 2gb ram 8 gb storage , and does quicken the box when navigating round , most boxes have 1gb ram 8gb storage , I am working on a box for a mate , it's a miniX which has 2gb and 16gb storage and it's an excellent box but they are a little more pricey then the mx111 , they are a lot of members here using different boxes , so might give their opinion on there findings , as most boxes come preloaded with apps and kodi already installed , as for sports ,, there are a lot of posts and links to addons here for sports , movies , boxsets , also go to piopats tut on andriod boxes and havd a read , has all you need to know about andriod boxes can check the link below for mx111 , do bear in mind this is just my opinion .......lol ........

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stoga-Andr..._SR160,160_&psc=1&refRID=TZYVVA5VESYQSWB5BANN

3. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Ps as with all andriod box it comes down to internet speed and if possible if you can connect the box with ethernet cable rather than wifi does make a diffence, if you Internet is quick it does you the edge ...lol..

4. Camellia Utt

Camellia Utt Newbie

The Easybox Android box is one of my best choices. Forget about paying to Dish anymore. This TV box offers over 1000 channels such as Setanta, Sky Movies, Sky sport, and Bein sport that are in HD quality.

5. Serena MarQue

Serena MarQue Newbie

Thanks for the help everyone.

I am still looking forward for some ideas and thoughts as well.