1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sega Megadrive Painted with new LED

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by MUNKYEARS, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

Matte Painted Sega Megadrive Green or Blue will post pictures as soon as i can...

they do look sweet... unfortunatley the Sega megadrive logo in white is not retained... the 16-Bit Black square with gold writing is pristine and still intact... all in all looks pretty official... would be nice as a gift for someone or just for the retro gamer.... very cheap.... will come with 1 pad, power lead and TV lead... obviously console is fully working and tested and will be checked again before shipping....

price is £30 and free postage in UK £10 postage to rest of world

for those who dont know... thats around $60 but will consider other offers such as consoles electronics or gadgets near or equal value...

serious offers only... for free i am willing to paint or add to the console in anyway shape or form... different colour... stencils added... bigger cart slot to accomodate foreign carts... 60hz 50hz mod... language switch etc etc... plz just ask... will take a little longer to send if anything is added... i require payment before any thing is added to console for peace of mind... paypal will be used and item will be shipped 1st class and insured up to £500

thanks alot :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.