1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sellin 40GB White PS3(local set) With MGS4

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by gymratjas, Aug 29, 2008.

1. gymratjas

gymratjas Member

Hi guys i am going to be enlisted in the army. Wont have time to play the PS3 anymore. I got it as a gift arrpox less than 3 weeks ago. Its in mint condition. Everything included plus a HDMI cable. Contact me @ *removed* If u r interested in viewing the set Etc. Price starting from $580

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  2. gymratjas

gymratjas Member

3. ArtMoore

ArtMoore Guest

$580???? LOLOOLOL, get real!!! The 40 GB PS3s are the worst since they aren't backwards compatible and only have 2 USB ports. Quit trying to rip people off here, army boy.

4. gymratjas

gymratjas Member

Hey smart aleck SO what i bought it at 599 plus 79 for MGS4 and 35 for HDMI cable. I dont give a damn with no backwards compatibility i bought it at a price and now i am selling it a another i dont give a damn about versions if u r not interested then piss off i dont need ur childish remarks

5. TopHat91

TopHat91 Member

Calm down there the two of you. Why would you state you didn't want his childish remarks when you gave one to him? He is correct about the different versions of the PS3 though. The 40GB models have 2 USB ports and have no backwards compatibility. The 40GB model is really only for those that already have a PS2 and take no interest in playing those games on that model. The 80GB versions have 4 USB ports and has backwards compatibility. The 40GB versions and new "Core" 80GB versions are essentially the same aside from the HDD size and run for $399.99 while the PS3 bundles (such as the MSG4 bundle) run for $499.99. You could have also bought a HDMI cable for under $10 as well since HDMI cables, no matter the price, will do the same thing.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  6. ArtMoore

ArtMoore Guest

LOLOL, look at the little baby get mad. BTW, how did someone of your orientation get allowed in the army, oh that's right-don't ask, don't tell. When I see people trying to scam people on here, you can bet for damn sure I will call you out on it and this is a complete ripoff. I bought a 40 GB PS3 (msg4) for $200 new a few months ago at wal mart, they had gift card promotion and I got $100 off for getting a Sony Card. I just want to let people know there are con men out on this forum like yourself, moron. Can't beleive the army is so desperate for people that they allowed you in.

7. gymratjas

gymratjas Member

Now i see what u r talking about. I am talking SGD here NOT USD that must have been the mis-understanding. But still i think u are an arse for your idiotic remarks because u obviously dont know army in Singapore is compulsory for all males at the age of 18 and above its not voluntary so shut the hell up if u dont know nuts about the system here

8. ArtMoore

ArtMoore Guest

I think you're a scammer, where are the pics to prove you own this??? You're just gonna take someone's money and steal it. You make me sick.

9. isonewbi

isonewbi Regular member

i agree with ArtMoore, now you come up with a story that you were talking in SGD and not in USD

10. gymratjas

gymratjas Member

Why the hell would i quote in USD when i am living in Singapore? Check the HP number that i provided its a Singapore number u wan pics? I can post pics I am no scammer what if i post pics would u *bleep* apologise and *bleep*??

11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Idiot misfit child removed, the thread may now continue.

gymratjas - you need to read the Marketplace Rules plus the normal Forum Rules.

No phone numbers, email addresses, or foul language, even if some idiot was posting here just to annoy sellers.