1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling wrist watch Citizen Men's Eco-Drive 2100 Titanium

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by lorik, Sep 4, 2009.

1. lorik

lorik Member

This Watch has never been used before got it as a gift but the problem is my wrist is too thin for it ,it comes with a cd and is in perfect condition (its a month old),(so far no scratches) BTW the original packaging is lost ,cant find it !.
    Price hmmm 250euros + 20euros shipping and packaking.
    Or pm me for offers I'll look into it.
    heres a screenshot

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/877/p1010437yu.jpg

Almost forgot Since I am located in Serbia/Kosovo the only available payment is by moneybrooker ,or bank transfer

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  2. lorik

lorik Member

Bump ,price droped to 230 Euro

3. daithi55

daithi55 Regular member

not been smart mate but your ad sounds kinda dodgy
    this is mainly an ireland uk site and the for sale section normally has cable/satellite related stuff for sale not watches
    why dont ya stick it on abay or something where people would be looking for a watch like this

4. lorik

lorik Member

I would use ebay but my geographical location restricts that .Sorry anyways

5. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

retracted

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  6. lorik

lorik Member

No you wont get this kind of watch for 30-50euro ,get your facts straight next time lol.And no I wont send the watch first ,and whats the difference between me and others in this forum ?!?!?!? Whats your point ???

And btw price dropped to 200 euros !!!!!

7. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

retracted

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  8. lorik

lorik Member

Well...this is the picture I wook of the back of the watch
    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/885/p1010472c.jpg

My digital camera couldn't focus any better coz the characters are so small .So do your researchers and see if it's fake or not !.More about this watch can be found here http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Titanium-Calibre-AV0021-52H/dp/B000EQRYMM

And one last thing as I said my geographical location restricts me from using paypal (you can look it up yourself and see if my country is there)I see that your right bank transfer costs a lot just for transfer ,BUT moneybrokers supports my location BUT Iam waiting for a letter moneybrookers sent me to confirm my address ,I haven't as of now received that letter .So I think trust is out of the question I still don't know how to gurante that I will send if I get the cash ,I will definetly send it though I can provide more photos if you ask !You could use moneygram or you wait till I get that letter its your call.

9. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

if you look up paypal you will see that there is 200 countries and it does not specifically serbia kosovo but it does say every other country surounding serbia like bosnia&hertz, romania, albania,
    so im sure if you log in to paypal and see if they will open an account for you just try and put the closest (state or country) around you as all that will be going to you is money and then you can transfare that to your own bank account as that is the only way it would be safe for both of us,
    i dont want to send money and worry weather im going to get my watch!
    and you dont want to send the watch and worry weather you are going to get paid!
    and i know i can promice ill send you the money when i get the watch, or you can promice that you will send the watch when u get the money,
    but to be honest there is little or no trust left in this world
    as one of my friends sent money to an account for a psp the person got the money but my friend never got the game console
    also you could check into payment on delivery (COD) from yourmpost office or courier service!! if you cant set up a paypal account theres another idea. hope we can come to some arangement ;)

10. lorik

lorik Member

if you look up paypal you will see that there is 200 countries and it does not specifically serbia kosovo but it does say every other country surounding serbia like bosnia&hertz, romania, albania,
    so im sure if you log in to paypal and see if they will open an account for you just try and put the closest (state or country) around you as all that will be going to you is money and then you can transfare that to your own bank account as that is the only way it would be safe for both of us,
    i dont want to send money and worry weather im going to get my watch!
    and you dont want to send the watch and worry weather you are going to get paid!
    and i know i can promice ill send you the money when i get the watch, or you can promice that you will send the watch when u get the money,
    but to be honest there is little or no trust left in this world
    as one of my friends sent money to an account for a psp the person got the money but my friend never got the game console
    also you could check into payment on delivery (COD) from yourmpost office or courier service!! if you cant set up a paypal account theres another idea. hope we can come to some arangement ;)
    I did like you said .I opened a fake paypal account ,but could not proceed the credit card verification, and my guess would be because the system looks for IP address and if Im not located at that country it would fail to confirm ,sorry.The only appropriate way right now is by moneybrookers I was able to add my credit card on moneybrookers succsesfully.

11. borrel

borrel Member

Anyone bought one of these yet?

http://www.thewatchhut.co.uk/boss-hugo-boss.htm

Tried one on this evening and really inpressed, much more solid than the T touch, thicker, 200m WR and much nicer shaped case

Would be interested to hear opinions from owners