1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Send pictures through mail

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by tanvisha, Dec 3, 2010.

1. tanvisha

tanvisha Guest

How can i mail anyone nearly 250 pictures without uploading it in of Picasa or Flickr or do any attachment. It is very difficult to attach photos one by one. Any simple and easy method to send photos???

2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

zip em up.. one large file (or if over 100mb's 2 or even 3) then use zshare or sendspace and just send them the link .. .. it's simple.. most email systems will not accept files over a few mb's

3. lordsmurf

lordsmurf Regular member

At some point in time, it's often easier to just mail discs. Uploading/downloading large files gets to be a nuisance sometimes, meaning your recipients would simply pass on downloading a large file. That's how I get, and quite often. Make it convenient for me, or I don't care.

4. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

Try that sending disks overseas through mail service and customs... hehehehehehehe

If the people on the receiving end of the file want it then they download it.. if you are just sending them crap on spec then that's spam anyway so who cares? Send them a disk and it will hit the bin ..same rule applies.. spam is spam.

How do you know the person you are sending to isn't using a notebook or tablet.. or even a phone.. with no cd or dvd drive ?? Make it easy for you? .. methinks you are taking the piss ;)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  5. tanvisha

tanvisha Guest

Thank you all of for your advice.