1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serious Guitarist and/or Singer Looking For Band

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by AdamWho?, Mar 2, 2005.

1. dearyn

dearyn Guest

hey man i read your add and if you have not found a band yet you may be interested. we have the same influences as you do and our favorite band probably is mcr. we are currently working on our 5 song ep. we have various connections with record labels and venues. we are looking to be a touring band soon, we are really good just need the last link. our old singer was not dedicated enough and just wasnt for us. i saw that you are also a guitar player, we have 2 but want to add a third like hawthorne heights kind of thing. please get bact to me at 561-350-7163. or [​IMG]

thanks jeff.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2005
  2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

@dearyn,

Read the whole thread before posting. Read the forum rules as well.

3. dearyn

dearyn Guest

hey man i read your add and if you have not found a band yet you may be interested. we have the same influences as you do and our favorite band probably is mcr. we are currently working on our 5 song ep. we have various connections with record labels and venues. we are looking to be a touring band soon, we are really good just need the last link. our old singer was not dedicated enough and just wasnt for us. i saw that you are also a guitar player, we have 2 but want to add a third like hawthorne heights kind of thing. please get back to me!!!

4. astrea

astrea Member

we are currently looking for a singer.. we're located 30 mins from boston.. 30 mins from providence..

www.myspace.com/astreamusic

5. RedThread

RedThread Guest

Hey Adam i'm in a band called Negative For Happiness. I'm looking for another guitarist and a backup vocalist. I live in Tennessee. If you want to ask me anything just reply to my message ok. Cya dude.

6. TSRock

TSRock Guest

We're looking for a singer with your influnces in southern california (951)

We'd like to talk more with you or anyone else who is looking to sing for a career. Our ages range from 17 to 22 and our sound varies quite a bit. We most likely would fall more into the Screamo genre we would Believe. Think Funeral For a Friend, The Used, Underoath, Thrice, Hawthorn Heights, ect, just as an example of some of the bands we admire. We are along these lines.

Please contact us if your interested in auditioning @

www.myspace.com/tierrashores

Email: NoPostingEmails@afterdawn.com

or our underconstruction webpage www.TierraShoresRock.net

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2005
  7. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

For the third time in this thread.

READ THE FORUM RULES. NO POSTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES!!!

THE NEXT GENIUS THAT POST THEIR EMAIL IS BANNED :)

So try reading the damn thread first!!!

8. Spidervi

Spidervi Guest

I got banned for advertising.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2005
  9. spidervi2

spidervi2 Guest

I got banned for advertising.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2005
  10. wyattearp

wyattearp Member

Adam, if you can play bass you are welcome to audition for Jesus Christ Frankenstein. We are a very experimental band with a metal edge. We are located in chester VT. We have a half-hour of origional material but we need a bass player to complete our songs. We have very high aspirations- I can totally identify with the dropping out of college thing, music rocks! All of us have our eyes on a solid career in rockin the %^&$ out! Notify me if you are interested: no e-mails are allowed, so I geuss you will have to use smoke signals...or call (802) 875 1085 on the weekend, and I'll be 'round.

11. Deadbroke

Deadbroke Member

Names deadbroke located in nj....looking for a singer www.purevolume.com/deadbroke

12. tabd101

tabd101 Guest

We've been a band for about 5 years now we play music like senses fail, underoath in so cal really serious about it been playing guitar for about 10-11 years have a four piece right now 2 guitars, bassist and drummer looking for a singer/screamer. must have lyrics

13. mortified

mortified Guest

ive said this a couple of times in this forum(not this thread, lol) but, try wuraweb.com, they hav alot of artist lookin 4 bands. the purpose of the site is really not 4 that, but its a great resource. this site is like a yellow pages 4 every thin, and its ppl lookin 4 work just not companies. just check it out, when u search, i found the most by typin bands, music, artist, perform. make sure u put a big area, so it can find more. tell me how it works out.

the link...[bold]removed[/bold]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2006
  14. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@mortified - no advertising

15. bozey

bozey Member

yo I live in texas got a bad ass band needs a singer/screamer and bassist. LUFKIN, TX

16. AdamWho?

AdamWho? Guest

I realize now that I posted this a loooong time ago. Anyway, I've started a band locally and I think we're pretty good. Check us out: http://www.myspace.com/anastronaut

Besides that though, I'm starting a new band that I'm going to pursue full time along with my solo project: http://www.myspace.com/adamwho

Thanks to everyone who posted through the time this has been up. I did read all of them even ig you didn't get a response.

These things take time. I dropped out of college over a year ago and just now joined a band. I'm typing this from Florida, I live in Connecticut. This has been the first tour I've ever done.

I don't know, just never stop trying. Things will work out if they were meant to be.

Thanks again and I'll see everyone sometime. I plan on touring the world in a few years, so come to my shows!

If a mod reads this, please close this thread so it doesn't keep being bumped!

Thanks!

-Adam Who?

17. keesler

keesler Member

any singers looking for a band...my band needs a new one...www.myspace.com/keesler...looking to record a full length this spring, tour this summer...

Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
  18. davey1

davey1 Regular member

thats music ????/

19. Cyborge18

Cyborge18 Member

My name is Tony,

I live in Tx. and I have been trying to form a band. I play the guitar, lead or chorus, doesn't matter to me either way. I am highly skilled and can play anything. I have a very artistic ability, so there for, I am very creative with my music. I am highly interested in forming a band. I am highly motivated. And I dont know when to quit! If I am able to form a band some time soon, I will not go to the army as intended. Sooo If your interested: my email is **removed**

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

email address removed...