1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serious Worldwide Cali-Punk band forming, give it a chance

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by Nigol2805, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Nigol2805

Nigol2805 Member

Hi
    I know it is like the last post I made, but things have changed since then.
    Last time I bearly knew if it was possible to make recodings from all over the world, and know I have tried with an american guy, and it works perfect. It would be really great if the guys who play instruments lived near each other. So what I'm looking for is a guitarist that can be a backup singer, a bassist that can be the same, a lead guitarist and a drummer, it would be really great if you play your instrument good so that it may actually succed.
    If you dont what cali-punk is, it is rock with elements of pop, punk and hard rock.
    Feel free to write back with ideas, or if you know someone who might be interrested.

2. punkid11

punkid11 Member

were yo from man ?

3. Nigol2805

Nigol2805 Member

Denmark. Right above germany. Just east of Britain (England), west of sweden and just below norway. just a little explantion of geografical position. Dont be scared because I live so far from the majority of the forums users, the reason why I use this forum is that there are no cali-punk interrested people in Denmark, most people dont even know about it (around 95% i think) so please give it a chance, the drums can be difficult to record but it can be taken care easily

Last edited: Apr 8, 2005