1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

servicesxml

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by chaggy, Feb 20, 2007.

1. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Hi All
    Does anyone know where I can get the services xml for the gloucestershire area please.I have a svs xml but can't seem to upload it on to the box.Using the smart ftp client with the crossover cable.Managed to upload bouquet svs and zapit svs files but not the services files and I think that's the one that gives the channels.
    Thanks in advance

Chaggy

2. sadam34

sadam34 Member

plug out the box after you transfer it over

3. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Yes done that mate but still nothing so I thought I would download a new one for my area if anybody can tell me where I can get it from.

Chaggy

4. sadam34

sadam34 Member

right im irish but i have a bundle of service file what are you on telewest or ntl and what other place are close to you the names of them

5. sadam34

sadam34 Member

the one above is telewest in gloster

by the way you dont nned a servcie file if you just scan uk 6952 for telewest
    ntl is 6887

6. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Thanks for that mate
    I could scan and save my scan on the comp but I notice that scanning with my image leaves me short of a few channels so I thought I would go for a new ont to try and update my files.The place where i live is 8 miles south of Cheltenham as an Irishman you should know where that is lol.

Regards

Chaggy

7. sadam34

sadam34 Member

try updating your image . any images wokr in the uk as long as they are neutrin based search orund for the best one for you do the scan with it and tell me how you do