1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sh*TList for other users..

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by darthnip, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

i think this thread is a good idea. if the mods allow it, this could be a place where you can log comlpaints about other aD members. NO, i dont mean name calling and " you're an idiot, stop posting" type of things. but more like general things that you'd like to say to that person, but it could be left out of a thread about another topic. like i could say "dammit dela, cool out man, you've gotten a bad temper lately and it's starting to show, i know you better than that and some newbs might think you're an bumhole, no hard feelings, just wanted you to know." - you know, something like that, or "hey Darthnip, man you need to not come acrossed like you know everything, we aren't all n00bs ya know". i hope you see what i'm saying, this is not meant to be a flame war thread or anything even close, but if a user asks a question, they want answers, not people arguing off topic. we are all adults and should be able to behave. if this thread is allowed, i know, and will make sure that it is monitored closely. be nice, but be honest, we all might benefit. i know personally i want to know if anyone has a problem with anything i'm doing on here._
    my list
    Preator - cause he dont like Ferrari.
    myself - cause i dont like Praetor, because he dont like Ferrari._X_X_X_X_X_[small]I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    http://www.BillLonero.com - check out bill, he rocks and he's way cool.
    rod.Liquidirc.com #ad_buddies

[/small]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2003
  2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I have a complaint - ur an bumhole lol ;-)

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

By the way - you do know i was only joking :)

I love everyone

4. darthnip

yeah i'll admit it, i'm an bumhole. but hmmmm lets see here... Oriphus, as in small hole, looks like yer an bumhole too lol

5. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

We're all a bunch of assholes, especially oriphus with his doube post, grr ;-)

6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - it wasnt a double post as such. Orifice is a small whole - no? ;-)

7. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Here's another double post for ya Dela, i was curious, where you been lately. Busy?

8. Dela

I hope you know that is actually one of the most annoying things here and i assure you dRD and Ketola dont like it either!

9. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - i was asking you were you have been. i really doubt that dRD and Ketola are subscribed to this thread :)

10. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

If dRD subscribed to this thread, I bet it would hit 2000 Users with nasty comments.
    So far I don't have any really negative comments. But I would like to know how many people I have pissed off. Let rip, I can take it.

11. Dela

not me anyways dude!

12. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Nah, i've had no problems with ya at all mate

13. darthnip

man if you go to a page that you've posted a bunch on (even like this one), if you roll the wheel mouse up and down, that grim reaper makes you dizzy!!! the whole swinging of the blade and the up and donw with the mouse, like alittle entertainment bonus that makes you dizzy, wow extras!!

14. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol, true - just noticed that myself ;-)

15. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Only after a bottle of Bushmills, does the ripper really get fun. Moving the mouse really fast almost looks like the ripper is about to cut his left hand off. Now that would be cool, the left hand pops off and blood starts spraying. Fountains of blood for all.
    Good to see, haven't really pissed any off yet. I thought was close earlier with Dela and the Korn thread.

16. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - I dont think Dela gets pissed to easily. He will tell you what he thinks, but i doubt he holds grudges. Im sure he would be better suited to telling you himself though ;-). Eh, James, did he piss you off. If so we'll all computer lash him. hehe

17. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

How would you computer lash one? I am still waiting for you Oriphus, you said you would figth the honour of your Stella and I still havn't seen you. I will have to try it though one of these days. To see what everyone raves about. I try not to completely bash any thing unless I have tryied it.

18. Dela

I dont hold grudges, for instance, the guy who held me back from being a mod by pushing me over the edge enuff to take part in a huge flame war asked a question 4 months later and i answered it like i do everyday posts!

Prisoner, you didnt piss me off at all dude!

19. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Hey man, i missed the first plane because i was drunk (on Stella). I'll hop on one tomorrow. Where am i meeting you again? ;-)

20. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I will see you by the bike racks out back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.